Why We Are Different from Other Tire Stores
Boulder Tire grew out of Independent Motors auto repair business. After 25 years in the industry, owner Bill Bender wanted to offer his customers a full-service shop where they could conveniently get great deals on tires and alignments at the same time as their oil changes and repairs. At Boulder Tire you can:
Save time and hassles with one-stop shopping
Get your oil changed and any needed repairs along with free tire rotation and vehicle inspection when you buy tires from us.
- While we have your car up on the rack we can also examine your brakes, check tire wear for possible alignment problems, and see if your oil change is up to date. We can tell you when your vehicle is due for scheduled repairs or maintenance. What other tire stores do that?
- Since our mechanics are more than just tire professionals, we have a better idea of what it takes to keep your vehicle safely and dependably on the road.
- We don’t have to make referrals to other shops that may or may not have time to work on your vehicle. That’s easier on your schedule.
You can trust us to save you money.
- We recommend tires based on your driving needs and budget—not to fill a quota or get a commission.
- No one at Boulder Tire or Independent Motors works on commission. Unlike many tire stores and repair shops, we have nothing to gain by recommending tires or repairs you don’t need. In return, our customers are very loyal and trust us.
- Our highly trained technicians work on your vehicle every step of the way— not minimum wage employees with limited expertise.
- We’ll tell you what your vehicle needs now and what you can safely put off for a future visit.
We want to be your partners for the life of your vehicle. We aren’t in it for a quick sale. Many of our customers have been with us since we first opened our doors. When customers are happy they refer other people, which allows us to grow our customer base. We know this business model works, and we will continue to use it as the leading independent tire company in the area. We hope you’ll give us a chance to prove ourselves to you!