You will find the company provides many types of tours including:
- • Coffee and Pastry
- • Birthday Party Tours
- • Team Building Tours
- • Dining Tours
- • Beer Tastings
- • Cocktail Tours
- • Farmers’ Market Tours
- • And More!
No matter what type of tour you enjoy, you will find it here. Some of the featured restaurants include:
- • The Kitchen – A well-established restaurant serving many farm-to-table dishes.
- • Bramble & Hare – This is a gastropub with many great wines, excellent dishes and more.
- • Black Cat Bistro – This farm-to-table restaurant provides organic food and a great wine list.
- • Q’s Restaurant – A fine dining choice with plenty of great cuisine and a variety of wines.
Many other Boulder locations are found within the tours.
With the holiday season upcoming, there will be many special tours throughout Boulder including:
- • Holiday Cocktail Tour – Every Thursday, except Thanksgiving, from 4pm to 5:30pm
- • A Taste of Boulder Dining Tour – Every Friday from 3pm to 5:30pm and on Saturdays from 2:30pm to 5pm.
- • Coffee and Pastry Tour – November 16th from 10:30pm to 12pm
- • Beer Tasting Tour – Sunday, November 10th and 24th from 3pm to 5:30pm
These tours are great choices and will provide plenty of fun throughout the holiday season.
Pricing varies, depending on the tour and the meeting location also varies from one tour to another.
Whether you decide to enjoy a tour yourself or purchase one as a Christmas gift, there’s plenty to enjoy with the Local Table Tours throughout Boulder and Denver. Many of the tours provide a look at some of the most unique restaurants in the area serving farm-to-table cuisine. For more information visit the website at, http://www.localtabletours.com.